These Terms & Conditions govern the use of www.innerlightyoga.org website. By using the site, you acknowledge and signify that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept and agree these terms and conditions, you may not use www.innerlightyoga.org website.
We may, at our discretion, change, supplement or amend these Terms and Conditions as they relate to your use of the site for any reason, and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other persons, by posting the modified Terms and Conditions on the www.innerlightyoga.org web site. You may not change, supplement, or amend these Terms and Conditions in any manner. Each time you use the www.innerlightyoga.org web site, you acknowledge and signify that you have understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they then read.
You may not transfer your account to another person, share it with anyone, or use it to impersonate anyone. You agree that you will provide us with accurate information (such as your real name, valid e-mail and delivery address. We may terminate your account if we are unable to verify or authenticate the information you provide to us. Accounts may only be created by individuals who are able to enter into legally binding and enforceable contracts.
Users of the site must comply with all applicable laws. Persons in jurisdictions may not use the site where access to or use of this site or any part of them maybe illegal or prohibited. If you breach any provision of the terms and conditions, you may no longer use the www.innerlightyoga.org site. We may, at our discretion, refuse permission to access and use the site. The site is made available to you for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use only. You may access and browse the site www.innerlightyoga.org only using commercially available SSL enabled Web browser software.
With the exception for the returns policy described previously www.innerlightyoga.org provides the site on an ’as is’ basis. You are solely responsible for all the data contained on your computer system prior to accessing or using www.innerlightyoga.org web site, and will not be under any circumstances liable to you or any other persons for any loss of use, loss of production, loss of income or profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the use of the site by you or any other person. The warranty disclaimer and liability exclusion and limitation clauses survive indefinitely after the termination of the Agreement.
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and contact number
- Demographic information such as interests, postcode and specific preferences
- Any information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Inner Light Yoga & Pilates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5 th May 2018.
- We may collect the following information:
- • Name
- • contact information including email address and telephone
- • demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- • other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • Internal record keeping.
- • We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- • We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- • We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Cookies are not used on this website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- • if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Inner Light Yoga & Pilates , Parkmount, Newtownpark Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.